Every year, thousands and thousands of pets go missing. Not knowing where your pet is or how to bring them back can be a helpless, hopeless feeling. It’s a tragedy that happens all too often. But there is a simple, safe, and effective way to ensure your pet’s safety and retrieval should they ever become lost. Microchipping is a standard procedure that implants a tiny chip underneath your pet’s fur. It is a painless and relatively fast procedure, and is completely safe. This microchip is registered with your pet’s vital information, and can be scanned by any veterinarian or animal shelter so that they can return your pet directly to you.
- HomeAgain Microchipping, helps recover lost pets.
- Used by veterinarians, police, animal shelters and the humane society to recover lost pets
- HomeAgain helps recover over 10 million pets each year
- Local anesthetic will help ensure your pets comfort while microchipping your dog or cat
- Find out more information at www.homeagain.com